Young’s started its operations in 1988 as a small food processing establishment in Karachi, Pakistan. From the beginning, people working at Young’s had the vision and passion to raise Young’s to new heights with products that meet the daily food needs of our consumers and offer high value of nutrition and convenience.
The first product launched by Young’s was Mayonnaise which received tremendous acceptance and appreciation from Pakistani consumers.
Another milestone in spreads category was “Young’s Chicken Spread” which was launched in 1989. Young’s was the first company to commercially manufacture Chicken Spread in the world. The journey of successful launches continued with Sandwich Spread, Chocolate Spread, Cooking Chocolate, Olive Spread, Dip Sauces and Natural Honey.
Today, Young’s enjoys successful brand leadership in Mayonnaise and Spreads category throughout Pakistan. Young’s is remarkably spreading in various parts of the world.
The corporate philosophy of Young’s is based on stronger belief that all the benefits come from the Creator of whole Universe, Allah. At Young’s, we believe that our organization is responsible to our Creator, our people and our business partners.
1- Allah Pleasing
2- Responsive to Stakeholders
5- Improvement and Innovation
We will, Insha’Allah, be a brand of choice for consumers seeking Halal and Convenient food products in the Global Halal Food Market.
We will achieve this vision by continuously giving our customers true value for their money, developing our people, improving the way we work and thus developing a business model of excellence.
At Young’s, our mission is to provide our customers Halal, hygienic, healthy, nutritional, and convenient food products; through our customer-driven and service-oriented dynamic team. We strive to do business in accordance with the Islamic guidance and to develop a business model of excellence.
Quality & Food Safety Policy
The management of Young’s (Private) Limited
- Is committed to satisfying the customers by providing Halal, Safe and Convenient food products.
- Is striving to establish and maintain a customer focused management system in compliance with applicable legal and statutory requirements through a skilled and qualified team.
- Puts due emphasis on communication within food chain to state requirements and exercise necessary controls.
- Sets and monitors measurable quality objectives which lead to continual improvement.
Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Energy Policy
- As a socially responsible company, Young’s Private Limited is committed to achieve excellence in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Energy Management system throughout its operations related to food manufacturing and associated processes by fulfillment of requirements provided by the management systems, legal and other requirements as well.
- In our quest for a safer and healthier environment, we rigorously evaluate operational risks and take measures to eliminate or minimize them. We create programs and objectives to enhance our occupational health, safety, environmental, and energy management systems. Our unwavering commitment to improvement drives us to prevent accidents, illnesses, injuries, and environmental harm in our operations.
- We are dedicated to implement concept of 3R (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) policy to protect the environment from effects arising from overall food manufacturing processes and reduce the waste and mitigate the use of natural resources to ensure the environmental sustainability.
- We commit to continually improve the energy performance through implementation of energy management system and avoiding energy wastage. Our goal is to produce the best quality product with optimum consumption of energy upholding the legal and other requirements. We commit to provide the adequate resources and information necessary to achieve energy objectives and targets. We also support purchase of energy efficient products and services for improvement in energy performance.
- Young’s Private Limited is dedicated to fulfill the requirements stipulated by management systems, legal obligations, and other pertinent criteria. In this pursuit, the company is firmly committed to enhancing the skills of both its employees and contractors through training and awareness initiatives. Furthermore, Young’s Private Limited actively encourages their consultation and participation in the proficient implementation of management systems.